Monday, July 30, 2012

night after night passes by and the trance continues

The ʇappıng, as always, is continuing. However, I tɥinʞ that it is iutǝnsifying, bettıng ןoudǝr. Tɥis ʍorries me, making me ʍonder ʇo wɥɐʇ ǝnd thıs ɯan ʍill go. Wɥy aɯ I the target? That's just... pumb. Nothing makǝs ɐny sense anymore. I feeן poom travelıng closer to me uow, and will 'til I'm bone. It almost feels as if there's uo hope for me, but I hɐve to believe otherwise. I need to have the ʍıllpower ʇo carry on. However, tɥıs problem wou't just bo away ou ıʇs own. I ɥave to make it go away, somehow. Anythıng I can do to ɯake that happen, I will. That's what I shonld do. However, I'ɯ not sure if I hɐve the strength to carry on whıle reʇɐining ɯy sɐuity. I'll try to carry on until I find out wɥat to do ʍhen I makǝ ɯy move, qnʇ I don't know... Shouןd I run? Couןd I run? Or... ɯaybǝ I should fighʇ. Fight foɹ my lifǝ. Fighʇ for my sanity.

I'm considering going to tell Kip. But I don't want ɥer getting cɐught up iu ʇɥis... she's the only friend I reɐlly have.

And I'm feeling so lonely righʇ now.

No comments:

Post a Comment